The mission of Brillant Networking is to equip job seekers, businesses, students, universities, and institutions with the resources to meet the evolving challenges of today's workforce.
Brilliant Networking, LLC assists businesses to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with solutions tailored to their precise business needs by creating an environment where companies get a return on their investment and their business can prosper.
Brillant Networking supports businesses with goals that mesh with a desire to serve the communities in which they do business. We serve businesses with practices that maintain a strong commitment to diversity.
William J. Brillant is a dedicated and innovative professional with expertise in overseeing various aspects of employment.
William has many years of experience working with individuals, business groups, government and schools helping with
various aspects of vocational and community-based services in job placement, job development, labor market surveys,
job and task analysis, job searching, job coaching and more.
In addition to his experience in vocational and community-based services, Will has overseen various aspects of
employment as a resume writer, interview coach, on the job trainer, vocational program manager, project coordinator
and in many aspects of HR and recruitment. Will has implemented written personnel policies and procedures and has
experience with record keeping systems to ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant state and federal regulations
as well as strategic, planning, bookkeeping and budgetary responsibilities.
As a successful private Limited Liability Company and Community Rehabilitation Employment Provider William J. Brillant
has worked with the Department of Labor Division of Vocational Rehabilitation in the areas of job development,
marketing and securing jobs with community employers. William has the experience, supervising in employment
settings, developing and implementing individualized employment plans, accessing, analyzing and applying techniques for program
outcomes and evaluating vocational programs.
William J. Brillant has sat on several boards of Non-Profit, Membership Associations, and committees in a
leadership capacity including VP of Diversity for Human Resources Association of Southern Maine, Vice President of the
Learning Disabilities Association of Maine and Area Manager of the Cumberland County Special Olympics of Maine.
William has been recognized for his service including the David D Gregory Community Inclusion Award from Department
of Behavioral Services.
William J. Brillant has collaborated with healthcare systems, government and vocational and community-based
services. William has experience delivering presentations on such resources as disability and occupational data, the local
labor market, career exploration, self-assessment, job retention, apprenticeship programs, ergonomic assessments and
• Over 13 years experience in vocational, employment and career resources.
• Proven successful job development and business development.
• Experienced Manager and supervisor, experience in leading teams coordinating training sessions.
• Experience in human resource management, the hiring process, interviewing, resume writing, evaluation of talent and the entire job application process.
• Knowledge of laws, policies, and procedures governing employment and ADA Accommodations.
• Over 20 years’ experience working with the non-profit, social service and the business community with diversity and inclusion efforts including event planning, marketing, grant writing, meeting facilitation, public relations, fundraising, and supervising and training volunteers.